Apr 13, 2011

Mexican Saltillo & French terracotta tiles vs. hardwood floors



I looked at some wood flooring this past weekend. I definitely want hardwood floors in the upstairs bedrooms. I am debating whether or not to install either traditional  Mexican Saltillo or French Terra cotta tiles in the living room and dining room--or just stick with hardwood throughout.---flooring is such a big commitment! Of course it will all depend on $ per sq. foot. I seem to be acting as though it is just a matter of aesthetics...

1 comment:

buying rs gold said...

Terra cotta flooring surfaces in the residing space area and cusine room--or just keep with real wood throughout.---flooring is such a big commitment! Of course it will all rely on $ per sq. feet. I seem to be performing as though it is just a issue of appearance. buy runescape gold

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood