Jan 18, 2012

Sanford Cast Iron Kitchen Farmhouse sink for kid's bathroom


photo of farmhouse sink from Houzz.com http://www.houzz.com/photos/73048/_msg=eW91ciBlbWFpbCBoYXMgYmVlbiBzZW50Lg/Roanoke-4-Square-traditional-kitchen-seattle

I originally wanted the Kohler Brockway 3 faucet sink for the kid's bathroom.
I realized (an epiphany!!) that despite the Brockway Trough  being a really cool sink and that even though
I always choose form over function..it really is impractical for my three kids. 
YES, I said THE word: impractical. I admit defeat.
 It offers no counter space and now that my kids are teens NO ONE wants to be in the bathroom at the same time. Double/triple sink even with counter space is just not what they need.


 I was able to find the same sink (in the above photo) online and my kitchen guy can build this cabinet for me.

No comments:

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood