Apr 28, 2012

Light Fixtures

Harry Potter lanterns in the breakfast nook
this light fixture is from my grandmother's Breezy Point, NY beach bungalow. I had it hanging in my Northport renovation--I take it with me wherever I go. circa 1940s

I scored this moravian star on ebay

West elm via Craig's List for $25. When I turn the bathroom fan on the shells move and chime.

One of my favorite Craig's List/local thrift store finds. Made by Ciani of Florence Italy. I found 2 at a local church thrift store and 2 from Craig's List. $35 each

Macy's friends and family discount plus sale. Made by Murray Feiss. Need to swap out that chrome towel ring for something else. not sure what yet.

home depot fixtures in the closet.

Craig's List $25. I have 4, used only one.

homedepot in the hallway. the sconces also run the length of the hallway behind me..
Ballard designs 'coral" chandelier

No comments:

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood