Nov 1, 2011

My new obsession : HOLLYWOOD REGENCY FAUX BAMBOO

I have been shopping around for bathroom vanities and AS USUAL I can not afford the ones that I like. (Is this not always the case when you have champagne taste/beer budget?)  I would really really love a bathroom vanity in the wonderful Hollywood Regency Style--faux bamboo accents and all. I did discover one from J. Tribble  antiques, but it was well into the 5 digit range, so I will need to get creative here and find an old dresser and convert it into a bathroom vanity.
The J. Tribble vanity $$$ 

Here is one I saw in Elle Decor
So off to Craig's List I go---I am in Miami, one of the meccas of Hollywood regency-- so there should be something out there that I can afford....



here is my Craig's list find!! Under $100
http://www.jtribbleantiques.com/html/sink_bases/bristol.html

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh I was lucky!! I found something on Craig's list!

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood