Jan 23, 2012

Bermuda Village in Coral Gables: Inspiration for exterior paint color: PINK PINK PINK



There is a beautiful  village of Town homes in Coral Gables called "the Bermuda Village", I drive past them every day on my way to work and I have been admiring their color scheme. All the town homes are painted in the most lovely shades of pink. I looked them up online and called the sales office and they sent me a photo of all the paint colors and a map of the village which denotes where the colors are on each town house. How sweet is that? Now I am off to pick up the corresponding paint chips. I am leaning towards paint  #2....

http://www.rivieradevelopment.com/bermuda.php

Many thanks to :
Samantha Lucas, Broker
Riviera Development LLC
500 South Dixie Highway, Suite 307
Coral Gables, FL 33146

2 comments:

Milissa said...

Did you go to the Bermuda Village to see each color in person? I think you should. A paint chip color can look very different when it'a on a whole house......btw..I love all of them!

Anonymous said...

#2

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood