Jan 1, 2012

A picture is worth a thousand words


This is the photo my contractor sent me.  
 I was discussing pool ideas with the contractor. . so he sent me the above photo of what he thought I might have in mind--- thankfully I had houzz.com to help me find exactly what I have been trying to describe. A picture is always worth a thousand words..... I found two  examples (see below) of classic Mediterranean pool & landscape designs that I think we can scale to fit within our budget. I love the traditional look of stone and grass integrated to seamlessly connect the house to the pool area




this is a house on Sea Island, Georgia
I found this photo in a real estate ad

No comments:

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood