Mar 2, 2012

Vintage Palm Beach

My sister forwarded a few photos of a house for sale in Palm Beach. Two of the rooms caught my eye.
photo from real estate ad--house for sale in Palm Beach
Just look at those beautiful original kitchen cabinets --especially the cornice detail over the stove. I have been obsessing about adding this detail to my kitchen.


family room in Palm Beach house for sale--love the Marlin


I LOVE this room--the paneled white washed walls and the giant taxidermy fish. Exactly what I have in mind for our family room--the cypress paneling is going up this week! I have the fish (caught on Craig's List) and the large wrought iron lantern (thrift store) ready to go.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO A VIDEO TOUR

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood