Mar 5, 2012

Moroccan Stencil for dining room ?

I am in love with this stencil pattern I found on Etsy. Just wondering if I have the painting skills to handle the difficulty of it.
The dining room walls just got their first coat of Benjamin Moore "summer shower" in an eggshell finish, so painting this pattern in a silvery color just like the photo would be pretty and the shape of the pattern is just like the back splash tiles I am using in the kitchen which is right next door to the dining room. 

The question is: can I do an entire room of this pattern without screwing up? The room has three double wide door openings and one large window.

This is the photo on the stencil package.

It was pointed out to me that the blue in this photo is a bit mottled, glazed..I was thinking of keeping the background solid blue to avoid that "Vegas-meets-I -Dream-of-Jeannie" look, if you know what I mean....

                                   http://www.etsy.com/listing/82782651/wall-stencil-marrakech-trellis-lg

1 comment:

priscilla said...

Paint and stencil a practice area


I love it

Who is going to live in that house???

Who is going to live in that house???
A few new monkeys for the neighborhood